Request for Proposals for a Consultant to Establish the
Massachusetts Cybersecurity Consortium Non-Profit
RFP No. 2022-Cyber-01
Massachusetts Technology Collaborative, on behalf of the MassCyberCenter is issuing this Request for Proposals for a Consultant to Establish the Massachusetts Cybersecurity Consortium Non-Profit (RFP No.2022-Cyber-01). This RFP solicits responses from qualified consultants interested in leading the establishment of a non-profit organization that will form the lead governance entity of the Massachusetts Cybersecurity Consortium comprised of Security Operations Center (“SOC”) and Cyber Range facilities in Massachusetts. Eligible respondents could be an individual or a firm. Respondents will be competing against each other for selection to provide the services set forth herein. The submissions of all Respondents shall be compared and evaluated pursuant to the evaluation criteria set forth in this RFP, and a single Respondent may be selected.
- Creating the non-profit, including establishment of the legal entity, bylaws, and articles of organization;
- Supporting the creation of the Board of Directors;
- Engaging with potential and selected CCEs and integrating them as members of the Consortium;
- Establishing a framework for the entity’s operating plan and budget for year 1 of operations;
- If necessary, crafting a Request for Proposal for an MSSP to provide SOC services;
- Identifying and contracting with qualified service providers, as determined necessary, to carry out the services set forth in this RFP; and
- If necessary, reviewing responses to proposals and applications for funding on behalf of the MassCyberCenter and the Consortium.
Full details included in the RFP below.
|Maxwell Fathy, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RFP Issued:||February 4, 2022|
|Questions Due:||February 14, 2022 by 5:00 PM EST|
|Question and Answer File Posted:||February 22, 2022 by 5:00 PM EST|
|Responses Due:||February 28, 2022 by 3:00 PM EST|
Download Application Documents: