The Center for Advanced Manufacturing (CAM) at MassTech Collaborative together with the University of Massachusetts Lowell host a webinar series for the NextFlex® Massachusetts Node. The Node webinar typically has two organizations present topics that are priorities for Massachusetts - an industrial partner and an academic institution. Check out some of the past presentations and members should watch their inboxes for future invitations and registration information. Please contact us if your are interested in becoming a member.
January 24, 2022 | Recording
- High-throughput Printing of Ultrafine Resolution Electronics, Sensors and Wafer Level Packaging on Rigid and Flexible Substrates - Dr. Ahmed Busnaina, William Lincoln Smith Chair, Professor, Distinguished University Professor, Northeastern University
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics In Space - Dr. Jonathan Nichols, Senior Staff Materials Engineer, Lockheed Martin
June 28, 2021
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics at UMass Lowell
- Professor Joey L. Mead, Distinguished University Professor, David and Frances Pernick Nanotechnology Professor in the Department of Plastics Engineering, and Director of the NSF I/UCRC SHAP3D and Director of the Center for Advanced Manufacturing of Polymers and Soft Materials (AMPS) at UMass Lowell.
- Professor Alkim Akyurtlu, Professor and Deputy Director of the Printed Electronics Research Collaborative (PERC) and Co-Director of Center for Photonics, Electromagnetics and Nanoelectronics (CPEN) at UMass Lowell
- Large Format Conformal Antenna Printing at SI2 Technologies - Matthew Skinner, Project Scientist at SI2 Technologies
April 26, 2021
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics Toolkit Enabled Platforms - Girish Wable, Senior Manager, Strategic Capabilities, Jabil
- Inkjet Printing for Prototyping and Manufacturing Flexible Hybrid Electronics - Pratap M. Rao, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
March 1, 2021
- Advanced Manufacturing: Scalable Print and Roll-to-Roll Technologies - Dr. Jeffrey Morse, Director, UMass Amherst Advanced Print and Roll-to-Roll Manufacturing Facility, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Carpe Diem Nano Imprint for Flexible Electronics, Optics, and Fluidics - John Berg, CEO, Carpe Diem Technologies