Through grant programs and other activities, CAM strives to address these three sector priorities: Connected Innovation Ecosystem, Competitive Supply Chain, and Talent. CAM's involvement can range from funding management, to facilitating discussion, overseeing statewide projects, leading working groups, to serving as a liaison between industry and academia to enhance collaboration on innovative solutions.
The programs under CAM's leadership are:
- Massachusetts Manufacturing Innovation Initiative (M2I2)
- Lab for Education & Application Prototype (LEAP)
- Manufacturing Emergency Response Team (MERT)
- Manufacturing in Massachusetts
- NextFlex Massachusetts Node